Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Yum!

You may be wondering why I'm showing you a picture of my dinner. Well, these are pierogies. They are awesome. If you have never had them, they are potato filled dumplings. They are good fried, baked, boiled. With sauce or without. We love them. So, I thought I'd share one of our favorite dishes. You can check them out at this site. They come in several varieties but the most common I have found is potato or potato and cheese. A friend at work says her mom makes them from scratch. I'm sure they are awesome but for the time crunch people in the world such as I, they come frozen.

No comments: