Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Fun Birthday and Date Night

Leopold is being a total faker. He always knows what he is getting. There is absolutely no way to fool him. I've tried a million different ways and I've finally given up.
Our stereo is very old. I found this one at Target that looks old but not only has a turntable for those big CD's (that is what Sasha called them when she was little), but also a CD, cassette player and a place for your MP3 player (he doesn't have one of those). Leopold should have lived during the US expansion west. He would have loved that life. Living off the land, riding in a wagon train. I just don't think I would have been a good wife for him then. I am a creature of comfort. I'm not so sure I would have been able to give up the "comforts" the east had to offer to forge out into the great unknown of the west.For our date we went to a Japanese restaurant where they cook at your table. Always a lot of fun. We also ate some wonderful Sushi. Our chef was very entertaining. He called this the volcano. You can see why.


Then we went to see the Aeros gymnastics show. It was so good and I highly recommend it. They didn't allow photography for the safety of the performers, but there are great pics on their website (I'm sure I couldn't have gotten ones this good). If you get a chance to see them, don't miss it.

1 comment:

Polly said...

love the exopthalmic eyes there leo!