This ring was my great grandmothers and it was given to me when I graduated from high school. My aunts all had boys on my mom's side so my aunt passed it down to me. I love it and wear it all the time. I don't wear it to work though and had taken it off before working this past weekend. I went to put it on after my shifts were over and couldn't find it. I was so upset. I finally just prayed that God would help me find it. I felt silly praying for it since the God of the universe has more important things to deal with than my silly, ole' ring. But, I prayed anyway. Shortly after praying, Sasha came and told me she had found my ring. There it was!!! I had to say a quick prayer of thanks and also tell Sasha how I had just prayed I would find it. I guess the God of the universe has time for my silly, ole' ring. Thank you!
Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!
Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Praying for the little things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment