Motor Boat had his first french fry and Ritz today. With the first bite he made a funny face but quickly opened his mouth for more. He also fed it to himself. We are well on our way to eating real food (not that baby food isn't real but you know what I mean). We are still working on the drinking. He is very slow at it and gets frustrated. I've taken to squirting it in his mouth with a syringe. I can get a few ounces in verily quickly this way. As he gets better at the drinking we can stop it. I just want to make sure he is getting enough fluids. Eating is going great so pray he picks up on how to work that sippie cup. He did take the handles and drink from it all by himself. He is progressing so quickly. It is fun to watch.
Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!
Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Two fries and a Ritz
Posted by
Shaking it up and making waves!
at
11:19 PM
Labels: Motor Boat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment