Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Wool Coats and Flip Flops

Remember when flip flops use to be called thongs? Can't do that anymore. Anyway, I wore flip flops all day. It was a nice day and loved being able to wear them. Problem is that Tuesdays are rushed. Leopold gets off just in time to get home so I can rush out the door for Bible Study. I was already to go when he got home and I just grabbed my bag and wool coat. As I was walking into bible study, I realized that I was wearing flip flops and a long wool coat. Seemed kind of silly but it just kind of happened. I seem to have issues with picking appropriate foot wear for the weather. Oh well, after being flip flops all day, boots just didn't seem comfortable.

No comments: