Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Green Light -- Go!

I was driving home from work this morning and was hitting all green lights. It was smooth sailing. All of the sudden I realized that I'm just trusting that the traffic in the crossroads will stop. After all I have the green light so they must have a red light, right? As I passed a rather large truck (you know the kind with the massive wheels that are taller than me) and it made me think of my relationship with God. How often does he give us the green light but we stop at all the crossroads. We pause at the obstacles and oppositions even though God has said go. It seems I'm more willing to trust a complete stranger to stop when he is suppose to but not my Heavenly Father's ability to stop those that come into the crossroads of life. It would be so much easier if He would just plop Himself down in front of me and say "Now listen my thick-headed, stubborn child, this is what I want you to do". But, He doesn't. I guess that would kind of take the need for faith out of the equation. I just realized that if I can trust complete strangers with my life, then I can probably trust my Father with so much more.

No comments: