Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, March 9, 2008

I feel so loved!!!!

When I woke up this afternoon there was a note on my bedroom door that led me to another note and to another note and eventually to my sweet family on the front porch with a present for me. It was this dress. It isn't my birthday or any holiday. Leopold bought it for me because he loves me. It was so sweet. I love it. He says he is going to take me out on a date so I can wear it. I can't wait. I'll have to post pics of us all dressed up when we go (instead of just out of bed dressed).



My family loves me. Leopold is always telling me I'm cute, beautiful and even hot. I don't think there has been a day of our marriage that he hasn't told me something like that. The other day he said something about how beautiful I was and Sasha said "you always think mom is cute" (kind of in an accusatory way). I turned to her and told her she should marry someone who feels the same way about her. The amazing thing is that he tells things like this when I feel I look my worst. Messed up hair and baby puke all over me and he will tell me how beautiful I am. I know it is love that is speaking. It is so wonderful to be loved like he loves me. I'm one blessed wife, that is for sure.

No comments: