Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Yellow Bird's room

OK, well we got a little distracted with the Little Mister at home but Yellow Bird's room is almost done. Leopold made all of the molding and is taping off to paint the trim. Now I just need to find the other roll of border I ordered so I can finish that part. I truly have no idea where I put it. A safe place I'm sure. If only I knew where that was. I guess it is safe from even me. I found this light switch on ebay. It matches her border.
Helping Daddy out.

Lending Daddy some moral support.
Yellow Bird is so excited about her room nearing completion. I am too but know there will be another project awaiting us.

No comments: