Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patrick's Day and Green Eggs and Ham

This is Yellow Bird's plate. I find the green ham very disturbing.

I was standing right there and thought these were green beans or something. They are french fries and hash browns colored green.
These are eggs colored green.
Sasha's plate.
Eating a green fry.
What St. Patrick's Day would be complete without green waffles?
Leopold loves St. Patrick's Day. He always makes a green breakfast. I think it is kind of gross but the girls always get into it.




We started St. Patrick's Day with green food and ended it with a rousing game of Made for Trade. It is a game about the American colonial times. The fun and exciting times never cease at our house.

1 comment:

Becky Kiser said...

what a great idea! i might have to steal that tradition!