To most this may be a bulb syringe but to any mom who has ever used on on her child, it is nothing short of a medieval torture device.
He doesn't even wan to touch it. This instrument of torture as brought him so much misery. He relents and holds it.
I think he realizes that as long as it is in his hand I can't torture him with it.
Motor Boat has a bit of a cold and I hope that is all it is. I had to suck his nose out a few times and he wasn't crazy about it. Poor guy.
Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!
Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Medieval torture device
Posted by
Shaking it up and making waves!
at
10:29 PM
Labels: Motor Boat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment