Mondays are tough. I work every Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights for now. It isn't my favorite schedule but it has allowed us to keep Motor Boat at home and not place him in daycare. After the flu scare, I feel more sure of our decision to do this crazy schedule. Well, Mondays are hard because after working all weekend at night I get home Monday morning and get very little sleep all day. I was thrilled to get home this morning and find all 3 kiddos in bed still sleeping. I was able to crawl into bed and get a little sleep. The girls slept in our bed since I was working and this morning I found them as pictured. They are sleeping positioned just alike. I snapped this picture and then crawled into bed and snuggled up with them. They all slept until almost 10. Heaven!
Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!
Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment