Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Motor Boat says "I ate the whole thing"

Motor Boat at this whole jar in one sitting. He is getting better and better at eating. He is also drinking from a bottle. I've tried different sippie cups and bottles and there is one he will drink from. I know he is 15 months old and should probably be past the bottle stage, but whatever works for him will do. If he will drink from a bottle then he can have a bottle. I just want the tube gone. He hates it so much. He is eating about 2 jars of baby food a day. Now only if he will drink more consistently. I tasted the Elecare and it is quite nasty. I can't say that I blame him for not drinking it. Yuck! Patience and time will hopefully win this battle. He is learning to control his gag. It seems like it the food gets to a certain part of his mouth he gags and throws up. He is learning when he gags to move the food to a place that doesn't make him gag. He is learning and I think doing very well.

No comments: