Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's Over



Last night was the last night of the Breaking Free Bible study with Beth Moore. It has been great. I know that I'm blessed to live where I can go see her live. I've done several of her studies with the DVDs and I'm telling you that they edit a lot of what is truly Beth out of them. To see her live is quite the adventure. You just never know what she might say and tonight she has us cracking up. I will try to post a few video clips for you to enjoy later. The worship was amazing and Beth was tearing it up tonight.

No comments: