As I watch Motor Boat, I realize that he would not be the wonderful baby he is if it weren't for all the love and care he received the first 14 months of his life. I've known for a long time that I work with amazing people but Motor Boat is proof of that. He came into this world with so many strikes against him and I know he would not be the happy child he is today if it weren't for all the love he has received. So, I would like to take this time to thank all the doctors, nurses, therapists, house keepers and others that not only took care of him but that loved him so much. You have made a difference in the life of this child and for that we will be forever grateful. Thank You will never seem like enough.
Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!
Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Thank You!
Posted by
Shaking it up and making waves!
at
6:22 AM
Labels: Motor Boat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment