We had a fun Easter Day. I forgot to take my camera to church and therefore didn't get pictures of the girls performance. Bad Mommy! They did a great job though, trust me.
The decorated eggs. I'm not sure what happened to the 12th egg. There were 12 when I bought them.
Here is Grammy. She doesn't usually let me take a picture so I have to post this one. She made a fantastic dinner. Yum. Thanks Mom!
Sasha hunting eggs.
Yellow Bird too!
Grampy and Leopold lending a hand. This year we counted them so we would know if we got them all. One is still missing.

Grass is so cool. When you think about his limited exposure to outdoorsy things, you can understand his interest in them.
I'm not sure what Motor Boat is trying to accomplish here. He would put the bowl in his mouth and cover his face with it. I thought it was funny. Forget those blocks when you have a bowl to play with.
What a cute Easter outfit. The girls wore their Easter dresses in the professional pictures we had done. This is Motor Boat's Easter outfit. I love him in shorts because his little legs are so cute.
More egg hunting.
Motor Boat getting in on the action.
Sasha hunting eggs.
Yellow Bird too!
Grampy and Leopold lending a hand. This year we counted them so we would know if we got them all. One is still missing.
What a cute Easter outfit. The girls wore their Easter dresses in the professional pictures we had done. This is Motor Boat's Easter outfit. I love him in shorts because his little legs are so cute.So, all in all it was a wonderful day. Enjoy the pictures.








No comments:
Post a Comment